[solved]Getting emails about replies to threads.

4 posters

Go down

[solved]Getting emails about replies to threads. Empty [solved]Getting emails about replies to threads.

Post by Rusty Cage Wed Feb 01, 2012 7:51 pm

I've changed my preferences so I don't get emailed everytime someone replies to a thread I've commented on, but I still get emails. Is there something else I need to change to so I stop getting these emails?
Rusty Cage
Rusty Cage

Teams : Port Adelaide, Redbacks, Lotus F1, Miami Dolphins
My club : port

Back to top Go down

[solved]Getting emails about replies to threads. Empty Re: [solved]Getting emails about replies to threads.

Post by oldfella Wed Feb 01, 2012 8:00 pm

I had the same and found several settings in the preference area plus had to delete (remove) from the topic being watched area - not sure if it worked at this time am waiting to see Very Happy
oldfella
oldfella

My club : west

Back to top Go down

[solved]Getting emails about replies to threads. Empty Re: [solved]Getting emails about replies to threads.

Post by firstblood Wed Feb 01, 2012 10:33 pm

Ok..firstly got your profile / preferences, run down until you see .. Always notify me of replies : make sure it's ticked No.
Then back to your profile / preferences and next to avatar you should see a Topics being watched tab, click on that, tick the box to delete and press save.
Also at the bottom right of your last post, you should see 'Stop watching this topic' click on that... Hopefully that will stop the emails.
firstblood
firstblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobbafet Mon Feb 06, 2012 8:09 am

Thanks Firstblood
Bobbafet
Bobbafet

Back to top Go down

Post by firstblood Thu Feb 23, 2012 9:33 pm

Bobbafet wrote:Thanks Firstblood

Your welcome Very Happy
firstblood
firstblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down