what is happening

5 posters

Go down

what is happening  Empty what is happening

Post by blacky Sun Jun 02, 2019 7:37 pm

so i here a richmond supporter got given a 3 week ban for calling a umpire a green maggot
i would have got life for some of the things i have said i said at the footy
is the game getting to precious Idea
blacky
blacky

My club : west

Back to top Go down

what is happening  Empty Re: what is happening

Post by Thiele Sun Jun 02, 2019 8:26 pm

I reckon I would have a life ban by now and life membership taken away
Thiele
Thiele

Back to top Go down

Post by UncleHuey Mon Jun 03, 2019 1:14 pm

It is a woeful overreaction by the AFL who have become way too precious about things. Fans are allowed to voice an opinion. Do they want the game played in silence apart from polite clapping at the end? It isn't tennis.
I am all for getting rid of homophobic, racist and personal abuse, together with swearing when kids are about but that's ridiculous.

If saying "green maggot" meant a three game ban I would only get to attend 2 or 3 games a year.
UncleHuey
UncleHuey

My club : glenelg

Back to top Go down

Post by oldfella Mon Jun 03, 2019 3:52 pm

To me the question is are participants in a AFL clubs cheer squad paying to attend the game or are they in a AFL club volunteer posting and get free entry ticket?

For some reason i think AFL cheer squad members are officially volunteers and as such are under conditions of behavior.

If not or if this was just a normal supporter then all previous comments specifically Blacky are very relevant
oldfella
oldfella

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrunch Wed Jun 05, 2019 2:20 pm

oldfella wrote:To me the question is are participants in a AFL clubs cheer squad paying to attend the game or are they in a AFL club volunteer posting and get free entry ticket?

For some reason i think AFL cheer squad members are officially volunteers and as such are under conditions of behavior.

If not or if this was just a normal supporter then all previous comments specifically Blacky are very relevant

A mates step-daughter is in the Crows CS and she's nuts about the club. Helps make banners, goes to the Social events, pretty much travels interstate for all away games. Trust me, she would spend more than $10k a year easily, possibly double and they get VERY little back from the Club. I think maybe 1 dinner and a sausage sizzle and that's about it. But it's fairly well her entire social calendar so she's more than happy to do it.
Scrunch
Scrunch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down