Food & beverages costs to go up at the Adelaide Stadium

3 posters

Go down

Food & beverages costs to go up at the Adelaide Stadium  Empty Food & beverages costs to go up at the Adelaide Stadium

Post by bayman Fri Oct 19, 2018 5:19 pm

I watched this on the news last night with people appalled at the price hike....

All people have to do is at one big attendance match not buy anything at all, organise it online & Chandler & co will get the message immediately
bayman
bayman

Teams : plympton, glenelg, redbacks & whoever the money is on
My club : glenelg

Back to top Go down

Food & beverages costs to go up at the Adelaide Stadium  Empty Re: Food & beverages costs to go up at the Adelaide Stadium

Post by Chambo Off To Work We Go Mon Oct 22, 2018 12:26 pm

I heard him interviewed on Roo and Ditts last week and his justification for the hike seemed very flimsy.

Whinged about SMA not getting much out of gate takings and the old chestnut of rising costs.

Do they allow you to bring your own food in?

Chambo Off To Work We Go
Chambo Off To Work We Go

My club : sturt

Back to top Go down

Food & beverages costs to go up at the Adelaide Stadium  Empty Re: Food & beverages costs to go up at the Adelaide Stadium

Post by UncleHuey Mon Oct 22, 2018 12:27 pm

It is a rip off. I suppose as long as the stadium keeps selling out for AFL games there is no motivation to reduce costs to the supporters.
UncleHuey
UncleHuey

My club : glenelg

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down