SITE REPORT

3 posters

Go down

SITE REPORT Empty SITE REPORT

Post by Admin Fri Mar 02, 2012 1:26 pm

As a regular feature, we’ll be reporting on what activity has taken place in the Moderators’ Forum over each month or so.

It’s hard to believe we’ve been going for a month now. The response has been very gratifying and the quality and friendliness of our posters has made Talking Footy SA everything we wanted it to be.

So, it’s great to say that no threads have been deleted. No posts by our genuine posters have been deleted. We’ve done some minor editing, but nothing of note.

There have been several posters from one particular source that have kept us amused. As a result, since we started, we’ve banned about 6 or 7 troll posters and rejected several others, mainly for trying to register names that range from unacceptable, to obscene, to grossly personally libelous.

All of this merely confirms why we wanted to start a new site, of course.

There are still several troll posters registered and we are working our way through those and will delete them over the coming days, paying particular notice to hotmail accounts. As we’ve always said, we’re more interested in quality, not quantity.

We’ve had little moderating to do apart from that, thanks to our regular posters. We’re planning plenty of articles and engagement as the season gets close to a start, so get on board for a great ride.

Finally, if anyone has any questions about moderating matters, feel free to PM Admin or any of the moderators at any time. We’re all in this together.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

SITE REPORT Empty Re: SITE REPORT

Post by Strawb Fri Mar 02, 2012 1:36 pm

you are all doing a great job and I am more than happy to come here, read and post. Top site and keep up the good work. To the trolls please leave.
Strawb
Strawb

Teams : Geelong/ Williamstown.
My club : west

Back to top Go down

Post by Chambo Off To Work We Go Fri Mar 02, 2012 10:59 pm

I understand that there have been a barage of unfriendlies unleashing their version of Armaggedon on this site, and I consider this has been handled abundantly well.

And amidst it all there have been a plethora of threads of signifcant quality.

Something that said unfriendlies have not managed in 10 years of existence.

So all is good on the right side of the force in Footy land. Very Happy

Chambo Off To Work We Go
Chambo Off To Work We Go

My club : sturt

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down